By Satyaki Dutta
Organized travel across international borders to aim medical treatment which may or may not be available in the travellers’ home country is defined as medical or wellness tourism. The companies who are planning to enter the medical tourism market need to organise and discriminate to get the most out of their return on investment.
The medical tourism market is expected to grow from US$53,768 million in 2017 to US$143,461 million by 2025, at a CAGR of 12.9 per cent growth during the period in terms of opportunities. According to new report added in Report Banana offerings, there are important money making opportunities available in the medical tourism market.
Medical tourists travel abroad for the upkeep, improvement or restoration of their health through affordable healthcare facilities and treatments available in other countries, which are comparatively costly in their own country. They travel to receive medical treatments like dental, neurological, cardiovascular and other treatments.
The prominent players profiled in this report include Apollo Hospitals Enterprise Limited, Fortis Healthcare Limited, Asian Heart Institute, KPJ Healthcare Berhad, NTT Medical Centre Tokyo, Seoul National University Hospital, UZ Leuven, Wooridul Spine Hospital, Aditya Birla Memorial Hospital, Barbados Fertility Center, Prince Court Medical Centre, Samitivej PCL., and so on.
The significant aspects of the Report and its main highlights are –
• Changing business tendencies in the medical tourism market
• Market segment investigation at different level like treatment type and region
• Historical and forecast size of the medical tourism market in terms of revenue
• Major drivers and opportunities pertaining to the medical tourism market
• Reasonable landscape and player positioning analysis for the market
The key product offerings by major players and business strategies adopted are –
• Strategic challenges faced by operating players in the market space
• Analysis of major risks connected with the market operations
The report helps stakeholders understand the pulse of the market providing information on key drivers, restraints, challenges and opportunities for market growth. It would also help to understand the competitors better and gain more insights to improve their position in the business.