By Satyaki Dutta Technology has changed every facet of our daily life, so is the travel and tourism industry in this fast-paced world. Post-lockdown due to Covid-19, people crave to travel exotic places where they can be pampered to their heart’s content. To cater to this ever-increasing demand in tourism sector, technological integration is inevitable. […]
By Anandi Don’t get surprised if we tell you 85percent of the international tourists have a mobile device with them while travelling (eHotelier). Or did you know 76percent of the travellers believe their smartphone is the most important travel companion (Openkey)? According to Hotels.com, 42percent of the travellers globally have booked a hotel on a mobile […]
Compiled by Satyaki Dutta Aviation industry is functioning as a dynamic sector in the recent times, with a direct and major impact on the travel and tourism industry on the whole. Preventing the stagnation in the sector, especially by developing the technological aspects is the need of the day. With the target-specific goals, the sector […]
By Satyaki Dutta Covid-19 pandemic has affected many industries but the most devastated is the Airlines industry. The airlines would have to act quickly not only to reduce the impact on their employees, customers, stakeholders, operations but to stop getting bankrupt. According to the World Economic Forum, the restriction on international flights would cost the […]
By Sanchita Chatterjee Covid-19 is on the rise in several countries, including the United States, France and Germany. Many countries are returning to full or partial lockdown to fight viral infections, while other countries are beginning to return tourists. The reality of the current epidemic is that everyone want to go out and get back […]
India’s oldest travel trade show organizers are pioneering travel and tourism revival with the oldest show in the multicity TTF series.TTF Kolkata, the first big physical event to be hosted in eastern India after COVID opened to a full house. With the vaccination drive underway, traveller confidence seems to be coming back. Air travel has exceeded 85 […]
After a short period of sluggish tourist influx from worldwide, the tourism market is returning to its growth phase. Among the companies eyeing for a large chunk of the success-pie, Africa Incoming, the destination management company is bound for success. Its main target is ‘to motivate people to travel to this beautiful continent called AFRICA,’ […]
By Alejandro Ríos, Director, Sustainable Bioenergy Research Consortium The impact of environmental degradation brought forth by human actions done in the name of progress over decades has given rise to a new socio-economic development paradigm. It highlights the need to equally promote social equality, environmental sustainability and economic stability – all of which are closely […]
By Maitri People traveling in groups or with their families rarely come out of their comfort zone to hit the road alone. But these days solo travel has become the most exciting and emancipating experience that a nomad can have in their lifetime. Nevertheless, if you are still confused to take up your first solo […]
- Is it safe to book 2021 travel now?
- Impact of technology, helps increase revenue in hospitality sector
- Digital Transformation & AI: Development on Aviation
- Costa Rica, just removed travel restrictions for tourists
- New challenges, new trends suggest an adventurous 2021
- IIHM organises unique ‘Young Chef Olympiad’virtually
- Airfare hike in India: ‘Domestic travel gets costlier’
- TTF Kolkata sets the wheels in motion again
- New normal: Will it be a better normal, even if different?
- Road Trips: Watchful, cleanliness keep growing demand
- Cruise industry returns to normal, sailing since Jan, ‘21
- Jaipur: A rendezvous with India’s glorious history!
- Virtual Reality trade show – Is this the future?
- Foodies joint: All praise for Facebook food groups
- Did Covid-19 make millennials more insured traveler?
- Alternative accommodation segment introduced